Thank you for your interest in Cross Oak Ranch Homeowners Association. If you need additional information that wasn't available on our website, have questions about the homeowners association and area, or need to contact our property management company, please feel free to use the information provided below.
What does a property manager do?
The property manager or management company has four major areas of responsibility:
- Marketing and Financial
- Tenant and Occupancy
- Facilities Management
- Administration & Risk Management
Contact the property management company
P.O. Box 678274
Dallas, TX 75267
Danielle Lascalere, Senior Association Manager
Phone Number: 972-428-2030
What is a Webmaster?
A Webmaster is the administrator of a website.
Generally, a webmaster's responsibilities include:
- Register and maintain the website's domain name and email addresses
- Maintain uptime on the web, database, and SMTP farms
- Design the website, or direct page designers and software developers
- Monitor the size of the site to ensure allowed bandwidth and disk space is not exceeded
- Plan future growth, requirements and limitations of the website
The Webmaster cannot answer questions regarding your HOA dues, grant access to the pool, or provide any information about the inner-workings of the HOA, events, budget's, ACC approvals, etc.
If you have an question for the association, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, if you have trouble with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.